The CleanSOURCE-1se is designed to focus on AC line filtering, surge & spike protection and under/over voltage protection. CleanSOURCE-1se outputs deliver very clean AC power so the equipment connected to CleanSOURCE-1se will operate at optimum condition resulting in gaining maximum performance.
1. Polaris V Technology This is Clef proprietary filter technology which is different from common filter design. The common filter design usually filters only high and very high frequency. Polaris filter in CleanSOURCE-1se is designed to work from 10KHz upward which is the frequency band that affects the sound quality. This Polaris filter can reduce the noise in AC line over 95% of total noise so the improvement of sound and picture quality can be clearly detected.
2. Vega Filter Technology For video improvement, new Vega filter is used for reduce high frequency noise in video band.
3. Polaris Plus Technology This circuit will remove any DC voltage that may exist on AC line. The equipment will work more efficiently after the DC voltage is removed.
The whole filter circuit is specially designed to handle "high current" thus you can use any high power equipment e.g. power amplifier, AV reciever or powered subwoofer with CleanSOURCE-1se without "current limit effect" found in other common line conditioners.
4. Zero-Cross Technology Each CleanSOURCE-1se duplex has its own filter circuit to reduce the interference generated by equipment plugged into duplexes from one duplex to the other duplex. This to ensure the purity and cleanness of the AC line delivered to equipment
5. Star Wiring Technic This is special technique which totally separate the wiring to each duplex. This will reduce the crosstalk between duplex and increase maximum current delivered the equipment.
Current rating: 15 Amps
Operating Voltage: 196 to 245 VAC
Spike Protection Modes: L-N
Spike Clamping Voltage: 900 Vpk (8 x 20 mS pulse)
Response time: 1 nanosecond
Surge Protection Modes: L-N, N-G, L-G
Surge Clamping Voltage: 275 Vac
Maximum Surge Current: 13,000 amps
(8 x 20 mS pulse)
@ L to E and N to E
Maximum spike energy: 380 Joules @ L to E
380 Joules @ N to E
760 Joules @ L to N
1,520 Joules total
Noise Attenuation: >3 dB @ 2 KHz
>22 dB @ 10 KHz
>42 dB @ 50 KHz
>70 dB @ 100 KHz
>80 dB @ 130 KHz
Noise Attenuation: >3 dB @ 56 KHz
>10 dB @ 100 KHz
>35 dB @ 500 KHz
>47 dB @ 1 MHZ
>74 dB @ 5 MHZ
>86 dB @ 10 MHZ
Crosstalk Between Outlet: >3 dB @ 2 KHz
>17 dB @ 10 KHz
>44 dB @ 50 KHz
>81 dB @ 100 KHz
>95 dB @ >130 KHZ
Crosstalk Between Outlet: >3 dB @ 1.5 MHZ
>27 dB @ 5 MHZ
>39 dB @10 MHZ
>67 dB @ 50 MHZ
>80 dB @ >100 MHZ
Dimensions: Width 430 mm (17.0"),
Height 103 mm (4.0"),
Depth 325 mm (12.8”)
Weight: 8.5 Kg net, 10 Kg in shipping carton